Terms & Conditions
- SLS is open to all students studying towards a BCom CA-stream degree at a SAICA accredited university.
- All entries must be accompanied by a business plan of no more than 4 pages (excluding cover page) in the template provided.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries will be treated in confidence and will not be circulated outside of judges, sponsors and selected employees of SAICA.
- SAICA reserves the right to publish the business plans and impact of community projects of all the winners across various media channels.
- The finalists will need to be available to attend the 2020 Student Leadership Summit on 8 and 9 October 2020. The winner will be announced at a formal event on 9 October 2020.
- No prizes are exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- The winning team will win money to start their community project as well as individual prizes and will be required to report on the impact of their community project by October 2021.
- Submission of an entry form indicates acceptance of the Conditions of Entry. Failure to comply may result in disqualification.